LS Leczykiewicz Surma law firm provides professional legal services to corporate entities. Legal advisory services to business entities provided by the Law Firm include comprehensive support for all kinds of entities conducting business, planning to start a business or closing their business operations. Our offer is directed to business entities having their seat in Poland or doing business in Poland.
Our day-to-day corporate legal services cover all legal aspects connected with conducting commercial activity, including any issues with regard to civil law, company law, labour law or intellectual property rights. We can also offer our clients professional support in the process of debt recovery from unreliable business partners, both at the pre-litigation stage as well as in the course of a court and enforcement proceeding.
We always do our best to ensure that our services are adjusted to our clients’ need and expectations. The scope and time framework of cooperation is always individually determined with the client. However, based on our experience in providing services to business entities, we always suggest the most optimal model of cooperation taking into account the business profile of a given client.
Our law firm cooperates with business entities either in the form of regular legal corporate services or by providing ad-hoc, temporary support depending on the client’s needs.
Our legal services to corporate clients include in particular:
- comprehensive legal advisory in all aspects of conducting business;
- representing clients before courts of general jurisdiction, administrative courts and public administration bodies;
- incorporating companies – drafting articles of association of a company, providing ongoing support in the process of registration with the National Court Register;
- drafting and assessing draft contracts relating to business activity;
- drafting and assessing labour law contracts;
- conducting court and out-of-court proceedings in the area of debt recovery for the benefit of our clients;
- providing support in preparing documents required under labour law;
The Law Firm cooperates with accounting companies, tax advisors, expert appraisers and experts in other fields, which makes our advisory truly comprehensive.
We kindly invite you to contact us directly so that we can present you a detailed offer of services rendered by our firm.